JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Sales Representative
Job Type: Full-time
Position Location: Montreal
Salary: Competitive salary + commission and bonus
Education: College/University Degree with a major in business or sales and marketing, advertising, communication; computer science is preferred
Languages: English & French (spoken + written)
Experience: Sales + Digital Marketing
Brief Job Description
The Digital Marketing Sales Representative will be responsible for consistently winning new business via inbound and outbound initiatives, proposing a wide range of digital marketing solutions (web design, SEO, PPC, social media, content) to small to medium-sized businesses across all industries in Canada, North America and internationally.
Due to the enormous growth potential in our industry, BlueHat Marketing is expanding its sales team and seeking to hire only highly motivated, results-driven individuals.
We are looking for an enterprising person to grow and advance with us—an energetic team player and headstrong Digital Marketing Sales Rep that can tackle the market and exceed goals of a diverse client base!
BlueHat Marketing is a leading Canadian digital marketing agency based in Montreal.
BlueHat Marketing provides B2B personalized results-oriented digital marketing services across Canada, North America and international markets. We help businesses improve revenues, profits and brand equity. Our team is made of highly qualified IT professionals, Web developers, programmers, digital marketing sales consultants, social media and business analysts, content writers, designers, E-commerce specialists, with decades of combined experience in search engine optimization (SEO) and Lead Generation.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Sales Execution– Ability to communicate effectively on the phone; close contracts once all clients’ needs have been identified and addressed with BlueHat-proven solutions.
- Outbound & Inbound Calls: Customer outreach/perform cold calls, as well as receive inbound calls from customer leads to respond to their inquiries and detail our services/packages
- Sold Quota Attainment– Consistent achiever of assigned monthly sold quota
- Sales Activity Reporting– Ensure timely/accurate recording, tracking and reporting of sales activities and customer/competitive information through our CRM
- Pipeline Management & Forecasting– Provide an accurate forecast of sales results and continuously management of sales activity – new, renewals and upsells
- Needs Analysis– Perform a current merchant analysis of clients’ needs and provide a “winning solution”
- Professional, personable, and good work ethics, with the desire to grow, share, and collaborate
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience preferred: SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, Web Development, App Development, E-commerce services
- Experience/knowledge using the following platforms: Hubspot, Semrush (SEO tools), Google Analytics
- Experience in a high-volume telecommunication sales position; cold calls/outbound, as well as inbound
- Proficient in Microsoft & Excel, applications and internet-savvy
- Experience in a high volume/fast-paced industry is preferred; experience in identifying prospective clients through various marketing channels
- Winning mentality and a keen focus on driving new business results
- Excellent oral and written communication in EN and FR
- Be adept at building relationships with clients and be on the lookout for client opportunities
- Strong team player with a “’can-do” attitude and passion for excellence; self-started, self-motivated and independent
- Excellent phone manner and articulation (confidence and sense of humour a huge plus!)
- Results-oriented and eager to succeed
- Strong negotiation skills, persistence and resilience
- A positive attitude with a desire to constantly improve
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable interacting with other departments
Depending on the performance in this position, there may be different opportunities for growth within the company in the business development and sales functions.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to be part of a leading digital agency in Montreal with a solid reputation and a talented and dynamic data-driven team
- Training with veteran leaders
- Education on Digital Marketing disciplines
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Monthly performance bonuses and commission on sales
- Flexible benefits program (medical, vision & dental insurance) starting from the first day
- Free parking
- Walking distance to metro station and various restaurants
- The opportunity to be part of a winning team with members that are passionate and success-driven, and possibility of corporate advancement
- Casual, fun environment—wearing jeans is acceptable!
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH A COVER LETTER OUTLINING YOUR EMPLOYMENT OBJECTIVES TO THE ATTENTION OF ZUNI@BLUEHATMARKETING.NET