The Search Engine Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development and execution of paid media digital campaigns across paid search and display platforms. In collaboration with their project team, they are responsible for the execution of client projects and deliverables and for reporting on campaign performance internally on a weekly basis.
The successful candidates will be responsible for researching and analyzing client objectives to develop manage and optimize campaigns across multiple online advertising platforms to drive valuable customers to their clients’ digital properties.
We are looking for a Search Engine Marketing Specialist with 5+ years of direct hands-on experience in creating online paid campaigns on Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook and other platforms with the following expertise:
Role and Responsibilities:
Set-up and consult on client Performance Media campaigns:
· Responsible for the execution and management of client paid media digital campaigns: Paid search, display, social, retargeting and mobile
· Proper analytics setup for optimum measurement of campaign success
· Well versed in keyword research
· Google analytics certified
· Google Pay Per Click certified
· Deliver exceptional results to clients through the proactive and creative optimization of campaigns
· Track, monitor and ensure that campaigns are delivering against all KPI’s
· Report campaign performance to account management or clients directly
· Proactive communication with account management to improve campaign’s performance
· Maintain and build industry insight and expertise
· Monitor and research industry changes and developments
What Bluehat Marketing is looking for
· College/University diploma in Business administration, Marketing or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years of experience in a similar role with increasing responsibility
· Google analytics certified and Google Pay Per Click certified
· Understanding of performance media channels and platforms
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially in MS Excel and PowerPoint
· Reporting and presentation development
· Ability to work on multiple accounts and meet deadlines
· Excellent organization Skills
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Positive attitude and strong initiative
· Analytic thinker with an appetite to trawl data and find insights to drive recommendations
· Analytic Experience with advertising on social platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google
BlueHat Marketing offering to the right individual:
- Competitive compensation plans for Experience individual
- 2 weeks paid vacation starting the first year
- Competitive salary based on industry experience .
- Free parking (also easily accessible by public transport)
- Flexible Group Insurance benefits program (medical, vision & dental insurance)after probationary period.
- Be part of a winning team with members that are passionate and success driven and possible corporate advancement based on performance
- Casual environment: wear jeans is acceptable!
1) Offshore candidates will not be considered
2) This position is only available for our Montreal office
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH A COVER LETTER OUTLINING YOUR EMPLOYMENT OBJECTIVES TO THE ATTENTION OF ZUNI@BLUEHATMARKETING.NET