As a web designer, you will be meeting with clients along with Account Managers to gather information on design requirements and brief the clients of what to expect. You will then create concepts and mock-ups of the web project to be presented to clients. Your responsibilities will be to ensure branding and details are consistent with SEO protocols and User Experience. You will work closely with developers to ensure quality assurance on designs. The ideal candidate is organized, detail-orientated and versatile. We are looking for someone that can adapt their design style accordingly to client needs and different industries.
Your responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
- Meet with Account Managers to discuss project details
- Meet with clients to obtain design requirements and details with an Account Manager
- Conceptualize original mock-ups and designs for user friendly experiences and Search Engine Optimized
- Oversee the development of the website
- Assure the quality of the website for clients
- Creating back-up files
- Solving bugs
- Experience in designing websites and interfaces in your portfolio
- Experience with WordPress
- Someone who can work in a team
- Knowledge of Photoshop is a must
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Good English & French communication skills, as you will be in client meetings.