The world of search engine optimization (SEO) is continuously changing. This means that it can be tricky to stay up-to-date with the trends and the corresponding actions that you need to take to make sure that your website is effectively and responsibly optimized.
Below are our thoughts on what to look out for in the world of SEO in 2015:
– If you don’t have a responsive site by now you are losing out on a lot of potential leads. Websites are seeing a higher number of visitors from mobile devices, and without a responsive site you are essentially missing out on all of those leads.
– Make sure that you optimize your business for local SEO.
– Clear, well-made videos that are properly tagged can engage, entertain and inform visitors and work wonders for your SEO and conversion rates.
– Social media presence and activity will continue to be important to rankings in 2015. Make sure your company is actively present on social media. Make sure that you answer questions and concerns immediately and try and engage with your followers in conversations about your products, industry and brand.
– Draft unique, interesting and helpful content and use keywords in a natural way.
– Implement an effective link building strategy. Never pay for backlinks on low-quality sites. Instead, focus on generating your own quality links in a network of reputable news and blog sites.
– Keywords in 2015 will focus more on conversational phrases.
– Whatever type of website you design, make sure it can be crawled by Google bots. Providing an easy-to-use website that loads quickly is the key.
Do you agree with our predictions about the future of search marketing? Let us know!